Miner's Cabins Information
The Miners cabins are new additions to the campground; they were moved from another property and placed in the oldest section of the campground in the shade. All four of the cabins are self-contained with power, water and sewer. They will sleep up to 4 people.
They are authentic replica miner's tents that we have renovated into firm walled cabins. The miner's cabins are approximately the same size of the Camping Cabins and we added indoor plumbing, so each Miner's Cabin has a bathroom and shower.
Each cabin has a Queen bed and Futon fold-out bed, small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, table and chairs. Each unit has a wall heater and window unit for air-conditioning. Bedding is supplied for the Queen bed and is available for the Futon. Towels and soap are in place in a basket on the table for you.
Miner's Cabin Price List
|Type||Use Rate||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate*||Monthly|
|Miner's Cabin||--||$84||$504||Not Available|
- * The weekly rate is based on a 7-day stay with the last night free.
- *Price for double occupancy, extra linens for additional people are $2.50 per night per person.
- Absolutely NO pets in the cabins.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 14 days prior to your arrival will be made without charge. Cancellations made on or within 14 days of your arrival date will incur a 50% charge of your total reservation charges.
- Prices current as of February 10, 2015 - Reservations require 1/2 total as deposit.